Charles R. Underwood maintains multiple field crews available 24 hours to perform all types of water and wastewater services.
CRU Field Service
We have a comprehensive equipment fleet and a large inventory of parts and supplies to meet all of your pumping and service needs.
- New Equipment Installations
- Pump Station Rehab and Repair
- New Pump Station Installations
- Pump and Valve Repairs, Rebuilds, and Retrofits
- Booster Pump Station Upgrades
- Sewer Lift-station Upgrades and Rehab
- Process Equipment Rehab and Installation
- Control Valve Diagnosis and Repair
- Complete Preventative Maintenance
- System Troubleshooting and Solutions for Operations Improvement
- Vibration Analysis
- By-pass Pumping
- 24/7 Emergency Crews
- Confined Space and CPR / First Aid Trained Personnel and Equipment
CRU delivers outstanding customer service by providing emergency equipment to get you through unexpected outages while replacements are ordered. We also maintain client's inventory at our facilities for your back-up equipment. CRU stocks parts and supplies, keeping our field crews ready with the tools and materials needed for a quick repair. Our sister company, CRUCO Mill & Industrial Supply furnishes the municipal, agricultural and industrial markets with 24/7 availability and quick turn-around of tools, equipment, and other supplies.
CRU is an Authorized Repair Center
CRU maintains a fully equipped fabrication and repair shop, staffed with experienced professionals capable of meeting your routine and custom pump needs. In addition to pump repairs, we also provide rebuild/repair services for a variety of water and wastewater equipment.
- Peerless Pump
- Vaughan Co.
- MN Water Treatment
Our shop services include:
- Total Pump Reconditioning
- Split Case
- Dry Pit Sewer
- Fabrication and Repair
- Pump heads
- Column Pipe
- Pump Discharge Piping
- Wear Rings
- Pump Housings (Repairs)
- Process Equipment Repair and Modification
- Evaluation and Cause of Failure Reports
- Custom Fabrication