We specialize in high-capacity commercial, industrial, and irrigation wells and pumping systems. CRU has provided groundwater services to municipal, agricultural and industrial clients for over three generations.
As a stocking distributor, we provide 24-hr emergency services for our clients.
- Wilo, Hydroflo, and Sta-rite — complete pumps and pump components ranging from 4 to 14 inch bowls
- US Motors — hollow-shaft motors ranging from 5 to 400 hp
- Wilo and Franklin — submersible motors, ranging from ½ hp to 75 hp, and
- Motor Controls, Inc. — across the line starting control panels from 25 to 100 hp, and part-wind starting control panels ranging from 40 to 150 hp.
Well Drilling Services
Nobody understands drilling wells like we do. Our family has been drilling commercial, industrial and irrigation wells since 1929. CRU's staff geologist and our unique experience offer our clients a distinctive perspective and insight to solving even the most difficult projects.
- Well Field Design/Aquifer Testing
- Well Permitting
- Well Construction
- Well Testing
- Well Rehabilitation and Repair
- Mud Rotary Drill Rigs
- Pump Trucks with Casing / Pipe Trailers
- Cranes Test Pumps and Support Vehicles
- 3-phase Generators (25 to 100 kw)
- Deep Well Cameras
Well Repair and Trouble-shooting Services
Our fully equipped machine and metal fabrication shop, staffed with experienced professionals is available to address most any type of well and pump repair issue. Our staff includes factory-trained technicians on VFD applications, installations, and troubleshooting. We also specialize in all types of municipal, agricultural, and industrial plant electrical controls.